Monday, November 16, 2009

Priority

Slowly they fall,
like the feather through the air.
It starts off like a trickle,
ends in a stream.


What?
What has caused this?
Something that I held
close to my heart,
closer than myself.


Friends show
another
side that was not seen.
Concern goes without
returning.


Why?
Why did I?
I've learnt my lesson.
My priority lessens.


Only when I'm needed
Is when you call.
I asked you something small,
was that an order tall?


Maybe.


You may
not care anymore.
Thank you very much.
I'll now climb the sycamore...

6 comments:

  1. killer!!!

    simply superb !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome runcill..
    all the best..
    words spoken few..but emotions hav played wel ehree..

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful....
    u read my mind too runcu,put it so wel...
    the emotions al flow...
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, must say~ you got a way with words.:)

    ReplyDelete