Sunday, August 2, 2009

Questionnaire


1-Get the closest book, go to page 18 and write the 4th line down.

Estragon: If it hangs you it'll hang anything.
From the Samuel Beckett play 'Waiting for Godot'.

2- What’s the last thing you’ve watched on TV?
Rakhi ka Swayamwar

3- Without checking, guess what time it is?
2300 hrs.

4- Check, it is…
2301 hrs!

5- Outside of the computer noise, what do you hear?
The fan, Rakhi ka Swayamwar in the hall room (Yes, my parents are watching it and so I was forced to watch it while having dinner).

6- When you got out the last time, what did you do ?
I went to my Grandma's place at Dadar today morning to give and get some stuff! Family Barter System...

7- What are you wearing?
Green 3/4ths and nothing on top.

8- Before answering this questionnaire, what were you doing?
Checking William and Julie's blog of the same post.

9- Did you dream last night?
I was dreaming during my afternoon siesta today too.

10- When is the last time you laughed?
20 minutes back when I was giving sarcastic sniggers while my parents were watching the 'programme'.

11- What is on the wall of the room you’re in?
Bare Walls...

12- Did you see something strange today?
I was watching TV 20 minutes back, remember? Isn't that strange enough!?

13- What do you think of this questionnaire?
Nice and interesting.

14- What’s the last movie you watched?
The Dark Knight about an hour back and Batman Begins yesterday. (Joker Rules! Why so Serious!?)

15- Should you be multimillionaire, what’s the first thing you would buy?
Books for myself to read and hire some films to watch too.

16- Tell us something about you we don’t already know:
I am scared of dying early.

17- If you could change something in the world outside, what would you change?
I would get in Freedom of Expression...

18- Do you like to dance?
No, because I can't!

19- What would be your daughter’s name?
Audrey

20- And your son’s?
Rafael

21- Did you ever think of living abroad?
NO!

22- What will God tell you when you go through heaven’s gates?
Nothing at all. He's speechless!

23- Who are the next victims for this questionnaire?
Freedom of Choice, not forcing anyone.

4 comments:

  1. OMg..!!
    rakhi ka swaymwar was so funnny...!!!
    dey shud sell dvd's of it sooon..!! she's so fake..!! jst lik her jugs..
    hahahhahahahahahaaa

    never followed it..jst weni was flipping channels dat i realised dat it indded was funny..!!!
    n am placing my bet dat she wont get married to him..!!!

    ur 16..i ma scared of dat 2...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u dont need to be a millionaire to buy books and hire movies :-)

    yeah i also think fake rakhi will not marry a 'TV show contestant'... she is atleast not such a fool!!

    btw ull are gonna live to write more 1000 posts! don't worry ! lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ William: Ya I don't need to be a millionaire but it helps to be one! Thus at least I won't be confused as to which books I have to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ runcil..
    wot?????????????????????????????

    wot a wierd reason to b a millionare..!!!
    but nevertheless it ur choice wot u do wid u r millions..!!

    ReplyDelete